Welcome to the East KingCo Rock Club!
We are dedicated to the promotion and enjoyment of geological and natural science, rock collecting and lapidary arts. We serve Seattle Washington's Eastside communities: Redmond, Kirkland, Bothell and Woodinville.
We meet at Juanita Community Club:
13027 - 100th Ave. NE, Kirkland, WA 98034
Our meetings are held the 3rd Friday of the month with the junior program starting at 7:00 p.m. and the adults joining at 7:30.
What's Coming Up...
It is time to renew membership! You can now Renew Online
- Notes from Keith Weaver's June 2015 presentation: "Lead Minerals
- Slides from Bruce Kelley's March 2015 presentation: "Azurite, Malalchite and Cuprite: The Copper Minerals"
- Slides from John Meek's January 2015 presentation: "The Process of Finding Potential Mineral & Rock Collecting Localities On-Line"
- Slides from Bruce Kelley's "MicroMineral Landscapes" presentation at the 1/17/2014 meeting. [Requires Microsoft Powerpoint]
- My Grandson The Rock, by Robert Krulwich